From: St. Michael’s Hospital, Trauma and Neurosurgery Program
Resources for Brain Injury Survivors as well as victims of a motor vehicle accident:
- Brain Injury 101 No two acquired brain injuries are alike. Survivors will experience the effects of acquired brain injuries in many different ways.
- Memory Game # 1 – Excellent memory game to improve and strengthen your memory following a Brain Injury.
- Memory Game # 2 – Another excellent memory game to improve and strengthen your memory following a Brain Injury.
- Attention Game # 1 – Excellent game to improve and strengthen your attention skills following a Brain Injury.
- Improve a Skill – Excellent games to improve and strengthen different skills following a Brain Injury.
- OBIA Book Store The Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA) has many important resources pertaining to brain injuries. These include books, biographies, manuals, videos and other non-fiction works.
- BIST The Brain Injury Society of Toronto provides programs and services to people living with the effects of brain injury and their families / caregivers. After joining BIST, the programs are free and have no wait list.
- Brain Injury Resource Center
- Thomson Rogers This Toronto law firm is the largest plaintiff personal injury law firm in Canada specializing in Personal Injury Litigation – (416) 868-3190.