Resources for Brain Injury Survivors as well as victims of a motor vehicle accident
- Thomson Rogers. a Toronto law firm is the largest plaintiff personal injury law firm in Canada specializing in Personal Injury Litigation – (416) 868-3190.
- The Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA) is a provincial not-for-profit, charitable organization. Their mission is to enhance the lives of Ontarians living with the effects of acquired brain injury (ABI) through education, awareness and support.
- Brain Injury Resource Center
- Lawlor Therapy Support Services provide rehabilitation support services to children and adults with an acquired brain injury or spinal cord injury in Central and South Western Ontario.
- Bartimaeus Inc was founded in 1988, to support people of all ages who were experiencing emotional, behavioural, psychological and/or developmental problems.